525AT Arc Trainer
This item qualifies for free domestic shipping!
Please note: Shipping does not include assembly or installation.
Regular price $7,269.00
Whether at home or at the gym, the 525AT Arc Trainer from Cybex is a training force to be reckoned with. Built for durability and high-quality, commercial level cross training, this machine helps produce fast results and burns more calories than is possible with traditional elliptical machines or even most other cross trainers. With a variety of strengthening and conditioning settings, this machine contains user-friendly technology to fully customize any workout.
Key features of the Cybex 525AT:
The 525AT Arc Trainer is a high-end commercial cross training workout machine that can be used primarily for weight loss, cardio, and strength training.
- Display: Easily view your time, strides per minute, calories burned, and heart rate on a graphic 8 by 5 LED screen.
- Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones: Choose from 21 different incline levels to workout in Glide, Stride, or Climb. Spending time in each will work on different muscles and help increase your endurance.
- Load Dependency: This machine is designed to scale its resistance according to your weight, making sure you get the best training no matter what size you are.
- Muscle Targeting: The 525AT’s unique range of incline and resistance settings make it possible for you to target different muscle groups for overall strengthening and conditioning.
- Reverse Arc Motion: This advanced stride technology makes your legs and feet move in a natural, biomechanically correct pathway, thus preventing injury and stress to the joints.
Workout Selections: Customize your training session by selecting one from Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss modes, three cardio, and two strength. Each workout program has 10 levels and controls both the incline and resistance during your session.
The 525AT Arc Trainer with E3 View Embedded Monitor is great for meeting a lot of different strengthening and conditioning standards. Now you can:
- Burn more up to 16 percent calories than traditional elliptical training machines largely thanks to the Arc Motion technology.
- Keep track of your heart rate using wireless grips.
- Match the resistance and incline to your physical capabilities and training needs.
- Build up your endurance and training in strength, endurance, cardio, power, and weight loss.
- Work on different muscle groups by alternating between the Glide, Stride, and Climb positions.
- Save yourself from unnecessary knee and hip joint strain with your legs kept in the proper biomechanical position during your session.
Tim Garbach, Retail Sales Director, recommends the Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer. "I’m getting old, and I’m getting rickety," says Tim. "That’s a dangerous combination for someone looking to burn fat. Think about it. Burning fat requires repetitive motion. The right repetitive motion will get you there safely and you can do it for the long-haul. The wrong repetitive motion gets you hurt, discouraged, and then fat! Getting a dripping sweat on is an absolute must but not at the expense of my joints! And that is why the Cybex Arc Trainer is by far, one of the safest pieces of cardio on the market!"
A commercial-quality cross trainer with the patented Arc design that gives fast fitness results. Train for weight loss, strength and power on one machine. The Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer® offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of three fitness machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, it’s the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical tested.
USER-FRIENDLY FITNESS TECHNOLOGY
Cybex 525 cardio machines make innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. The optional high definition 3 Cardio View high definition monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6” embedded display.
Product Number : 525AT
Incline Levels : 21
Stride Length : 24 (61 cm)
Resistance Range : up to 600 Watts
Drive type : Two-stage drive
Brake : Brushless Eddy current brake
(L x W x H) : 76" x 30" x 62.5"
193cm x 76cm x 159cm
Machine Weight : 364 lbs (165 kg)
Maximum User Weight : 400 lbs (181 kg)
Power : AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
Display : Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level
Workouts : Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
Compliance : ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and RoHS
Convenience Features : Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact Grips and Wireless
Color : Choice of seven standard frame colors (Black Chrome, Nightstorm Black, Cumulus White, Platinum Sparkle, Arctic White, Eclipse Black, Metaltone Gold), premium and exclusive colors, as well as over 180 custom colors.
Languages : English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Dutch
AV/Ent. : Optional MYE wireless audio receiver
Optional E3 View embedded HD monitor
Optional iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume.
Connectivity : Made for iPod® Works with iPhone® (optional)
AC Adaptor : N/A
Warranty : Warranty Details
To request private virtual shopping, click here.
These are the G&G Fitness Equipment Showrooms nearest to you.
Click the map icon to update your location or choose another address.
Best Price Guarantee
G&G Fitness Equipment Consumer Division will match any authorized retailers advertised price on in-stock items.
Our worry-free price match stands for 30 days after the sale.